I've often heard children say, "There's nothing to do today". I beg to differ. I'd like to inspire you to do something. Anything. Read. Bake. Hike. Fish. Plant. Sail. Climb. Play. Reach. Move. Laugh. Dream; and take time to sit with me on The Old Granite Step.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

It's a grilled cheese and tomato soup day!

It's a chilly day in New England and the wind has been whistling all day.  After waiting in line at the post office (yes, Christmas packages that should have been sent last week), a cup of tomato soup and a nice grilled cheese on wheat bread warms the soul.  The heavy pottery of my old LL Bean blueberry dishes seems so fitting at a time like this!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this combination! It's perfect on any chilly day and brings back so many happy memories of childhood (and early adulthood, when it was pretty much all I could cook)!

    ReplyDelete