I've often heard children say, "There's nothing to do today". I beg to differ. I'd like to inspire you to do something. Anything. Read. Bake. Hike. Fish. Plant. Sail. Climb. Play. Reach. Move. Laugh. Dream; and take time to sit with me on The Old Granite Step.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter eggs and sterling silver.

On a recent clean-out, I found

six sterling demitasse cups that I had completely forgotten about.  I wonder; if you have so much stuff that you wouldn't even miss a box, do you have too much stuff?  Not in my opinion!
You wouldn't know that several of the porcelain inserts are chipped.  Although they're not meant as egg holders, I think they look elegant.

Some of these eggs were blown out and colored over twenty years ago.  Be creative with your displays but pack your Easter decorations away carefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment